- Tracey from Beauty Reflections reviews the new Gosh Cosmetics Forever Eyes Shadow Sticks - creamy, shimmery eyeshadow in stick form!
- Do you have green eyes? Here's an Emma Stone makeup tip that will help enhance them - aubergine eyeliner.
- Rae from The Notice has a review of the iconic Revlon Icy Violet lipstick - originally launched in 1946.
- Blush! There's no better way to bring light, colour and a youthful glow to your skin. Here are some picks for the best shades for your skin tone.
- A great round-up of foundations for fair skin - as in, for skin fairer than "Siberia".
- Fashion Magazine's Beauty Panel steps up to the $25 makeup challenge - create a look using products that in total are less than $25. Not as easy as it might sound!
- Video tutorials!
- MUA Charlotte Tilbury shows how to get bigger, brighter eyes. (Note: you don't need to use the specific products she uses.)
- Pixi Beauty founder Petra Strand shows us how to do makeup for over-40 faces. (Note: there are no rules, and this isn't how you necessarily should do your makeup if you're over-40. This isn't necessarily how you shouldn't do your makeup if you're 30 or 60 either.)
- Nic of Pixiwoo does a Victoria Beckham smoky eye tutorial.
- Pompadour hair inspiration!
- How to achieve a deep side-part, GIF-style.
- Check out these amazing pin-up girl style photos featuring very sexy septuagenarians! These ladies are gorgeous and inspiring! (NSFW)
Sunday, March 30, 2014
Beauty Squared Round-Up for March 30, 2014
Good morning lovelies and a happy Sunday to you! We hope it is sunny wherever you are.