The Beauty Squared gals were in NYC last weekend, so there was no round-up. Lots to share with you this week though. Dig in!
- Some things to consider before you dye your hair at home.
- A history of perfume bottle design.
- Some great lipstick tips from InStyle magazine.
- Photos of Tilda Swinton for Chanel. Swoon.
- Makeup tips for ensuring you'll look great in photographs.
- Plus-size clothes are typically just made by enlarging smaller sizes, which doesn't work since everyone's bodies are built differently, no matter what size you are. Cornell students have created a workable plus-size dress form for a size 24 pear-shaped female after analyzing 3D scans of plus-size women.
- A simple, soft brown eye. Learn how to do it!
- Dita von Teese talks about glamour and her new fragrances in this interview with Beautylish.
- A punk rock nail look you can do at home.
- Hair and makeup looks that defined an era.
Sam and Nic of Pixiwoo are in Cannes for the Film Festival and have done a Carey Mulligan Great Gatsby makeover for us.