Monday, January 28, 2013

Make Up Forever Aqua Brows


Eyebrows. The frames of your face. The most important part of your beauty look (arguably). And exciting news! There's another brilliant Aqua product from Make Up For Ever. If you're unfamiliar with the Aqua products from MUFE, you must check them out. It's all waterproof which means long-lasting and the products come in fantastic colours (created for use by synchronized swimmers). I reviewed one of the Aqua Creams here. 

Make Up For Ever's Aqua Brows are a long-lasting, smudge-proof eyebrow corrector and the reviews I've read say these are the greatest thing since well, the last greatest thing. Seriously, these are routine-changing brow correctors. Unfortunately they only come in three shades so far. Note: Why do brow colours only come in a few shades? My brows are dark and I use an eyeshadow to make them better match my hair colour, usually MAC's Sketch. I wish I could find an actual brow product (since they usually last longer than a powder eyeshadow) that worked for my brows. 

Aqua Brows come in light brown, brown and ash shades and cost $20 US. They are available at Sephora stores and on Sephora.com.

If any of these colours work for you, I highly recommend you check them out. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for them to release more shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment