Monday, November 21, 2011

November Luxe Box


My November Luxe Box arrived late last week. I think this one might be my favourite yet! Let's see what's inside...


A note from Loose Button, a Teaopia gift card and a note from Olay.


Personalized sticker


Luxe Box goodies - I spy Lise Watier, Teopia, Moroccan Oil and Benefit!


Benefit Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
The Benefit Moisture Prep Toning Lotion is part of Benefit's new b.right skincare line. The sample bottle looks just like the full-size bottle too. Love Benefit!

Moroccan Oil Hydrating Styling Cream


Lise Watier Plumpissimo Le Gloss in Nude


Lise Watier Plumpissimo Le Gloss in Nude, swatched


Two Paco Rabonne fragrance samples - Black Xs and Black Xs For Her


Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex


Cactus Fig tea from Teaopia
Tea! Loose Button knows the way to my heart! I'm sipping it right now - it's lovely. Sencha green tea , fig pieces, aloe vera, sandalwood and orange flowers. Loose Button included some loose tea bags in the box as well, very thoughtful!

Cactus Fig tea from Teaopia

I love this month's Luxe Box. It's stuffed with goodies and there's not a dud in the bunch. 



To subscribe to get your own Luxe Box, check out Loose Button here.  To see what my other Luxe Boxes were like, here are the links to my June, July, August, September and October posts.


What did you get in your November Luxe Box?


C.

2 comments:

  1. I got the Lise Watier gloss last month (and do enjoy it); a pur makeup primer in its place. And my fragrance sample was Prada Candy (also got a fairly large bottle of lotion of the same fragrance).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you got the black xs perfumes!

    ReplyDelete