Sunday, April 3, 2011

Olay Professional ProX Advanced Cleansing System 3-speed Brush Review


I was sent the Olay Professional ProX Advanced Cleansing System 3-speed Brush to try out recently. It's in stores now and is retailing for approximately $34.99 CDN.

The Advanced Cleansing System 3-speed Brush is basically a much less-expensive version of the popular Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System and it claims to do the same job as it's pricier competitor.


I've never tried the Clarisonic brush but I'm impressed with the results of the Olay Skin Cleansing System. It's meant to be used with the Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser which Beauty Squared reviewed last year here



You can use the Skin Cleansing System daily and the brush has three speeds so you can alternate the speed of the rotation. The Skin Cleansing System allows whatever cleanser to work more effectively and it turns every skin cleaning into an exfoliation. I've been using the Skin Cleansing System almost daily, sometimes in the morning but mostly in the evening and I've noticed smoother, cleaner skin. I've also noticed an increase in blemishes but that's to do with the fact my skin is being renewed more quickly with daily exfoliation. The toxins are surfacing more readily but overall my skin is brighter and clearer.

If you've been eying the Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System but balk at the pricetag, this is a great option. Each Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System comes with a brush, a brush head and a tube of the Olay ProX Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser. 

C.


No comments:

Post a Comment