Monday, July 19, 2010

Cake Beauty Sweet Summer Sale - up to 70% off!

Cake Beauty is one of my very favourite brands. Every time I use anything by Cake my skin smells so intoxicatingly delicious I want to lick myself. If you've never tried this sweet but not sinful Canadian brand before, I highly recommend them. To make things even sweeter www.cakebeauty.com is having a sale!


I personally recommend the Cake Walk Triplemint Foot Creme for gloriously smooth and refreshed tootsies (I like to slather it on and wear socks to bed for gorgeous feet come morning!). I also love the Milk Made Velveteen Hand Creme which smells like a vanilla milkshake with a touch of raspberry. This is one of the best hand creams I've ever tried. I can also highly recommend all of the shower products and body moisturizers. Just pick your favourite scent and or mix and match. You'll smell delicious, I promise.

Happy shopping!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment