Thursday, June 17, 2010

LUSTING: Benefit The POREfessional




Just in time! I'm at the end of three primers right now and I was trying to decide if I'd just buy a new one of one of them or try something different. Along came Benefit with a brand new primer!


I'm a big fan of Benefit and their can't-live-without base products. Their Benetint and Posietint lip & cheek tints, Highbeam highlighter, Dear John moisturizer, Eyebright pencil and Bad Gal mascara are some of my must-haves.


The POREfessional primer is oil-free, lightweight and designed to minimize the appearance of pores. It's meant to be applied after your moisturizer and before any foundation/concealer/powder wherever you have pores you want to minimize. Where you have large pores tends to be where you have oily skin and the POREfessional is meant to mattify as well as minimize pores and make your skin look silky smooth.


The POREfessional costs about $28 US and I haven't seen it in any Shoppers Drug Marts or Sephoras in Toronto yet. I have a feeling that it will soon be mine though!


C.

No comments:

Post a Comment