Monday, May 31, 2010

MAC To The Beach Collection

The highly anticipated summer MAC collection, To The Beach, hit stores Thursday May 27th, and as I write this several products are already sold out online and in stores.

Knowing the buzz surrounding the To The Beach Marine Life Highlight Powder, I thought ahead and reserved one the morning the collection debuted. I picked up my haul Saturday May 29th, and I arrived to find numerous items already sold out. Luckily, the majority of the sold out items weren't on my pick up list.


MAC To The Beach (left to right, top to bottom): Marine Life High-Light Powder,
Firecracker e/s, Lazy Day, Thrills and Funbathing l/s,
Easy Lounger l/g, and 131 brush.

The items that were sold out when I got to my local store were To The Beach Marine Life High-Light Powder, Float on By eyeliner, Sand & Sun e/s,  Beach Bronze Body Oil, Pink Rebel Lustre Drops and Life's a Breeze and Temperature Rising lipliners.

Obviously this collection is striking a chord with many addicts. I can see why - in general this is a fun summery collection that along with the attractively coloured packaging offers people the requisite flattering corals and bronzes with splashes of fun colour here and there.

Tune in tomorrow for my review on the Marine Life High-Light Powder!

J






1 comment:

  1. Can I simply say what a aid to seek out someone who truly is aware of what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know the right way to deliver an issue to gentle and make it important. Extra individuals must learn this and perceive this side of the story. I cant believe youre no more popular because you positively have the gift.

    ReplyDelete