Friday, October 9, 2009

Beauty Abroad: Inglot Nail Polish 709




This is the third Inglot review from the haul I made while in Poland.

I was immediately drawn to shade # 709 amongst the hundred or so shades they have for a few reasons: a) it is a blue purple and you don't see many of those and b) it is a creme. I love the sophisticated look of creme polishes and find that purple in particular is a difficult colour to find in that finish. The photo is taken indoors with a flash.


As you can see it is a beautiful shade of purple. What I failed to notice when I bought the bottle was that this polish has a matte finish! The finish on the nail though is closer to a satin finish, a sort of cross between matte and gloss.

Generally I love this polish colour, I just wish it was not matte! Matte polishes do not last as long as regular polishes and should not be used with a base or topcoat. The polish costs about $7.00 CA for 16 ml.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment