Monday, September 14, 2009

NARS: Fall 2009



NARS is one of my favourite brands, not only do I admire the artistry of Francois Nars, but the inventive and intense colour combinations the brand has churned out since it's inception in 1996 were what sealed the deal for me.

I have two selections from the NARS fall 2009 collection - the Pleasures of Paris eye palette ($67.00 CA) and Brumes eye shadow duo ($ 37.00 CA/$32.00 US).

One point to mention, when I purchased the Pleasures of Paris palette, I was under the impression I was buying The Essential Eye Palette, which is available in the US at Nordstrom & the NARS website. This is not that palette, but instead it seems to be an exclusive palette to Holt Renfrew. All photos taken in natural light.

NARS Pleasures of Paris
(left to right, top row): Nepal, Violetta, Demon Lover
(bottom row): Fez, Abyssinia, Cordura

NARS eye shadow duo in Brumes.

Swatches and FOTD's to follow.

J.

1 comment: