Sunday, October 4, 2009

LUSTING: Origins GinZing Eye Cream




I feel like I need some of this this morning! Last night was a late night out, in combination looking for art during Toronto's 3rd annual Nuit Blanche and a friend's going-away party. A fun, exhasting evening full of unique city energy, lots of laughs, wonderful friends, people watching and tasty grilled cheese sandwiches at a favourite spot long after they normally stop serving (open all night for Nuit Blanche). No matter what time I'd have woken today, I'd have had puffy eyes. I'm just not used to going to bed so late and my body is reacting in kind.

Most of us have those mornings when no matter what we do, our eyes, those windows to our souls, those signs of alertness, intelligence and endless unspoken messages, just will not keep the secret of our restless/late/sleepless night.

Origins seems to have found a solution! To be honest, I've never tried an Origins product, but this might be my first. Their brand new GinZing Eye Cream contains caffeine, ginseng, and magnolia extract to stimulate and moisturize the eye area to tighten, depuff and soothe tired, puffy eyes. It also contains brighteners to help lighten the undereye area subtly, reducing the appearance of dark circles.

If only they delivered...

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment