Wednesday, September 23, 2009

LUSTING: Marc Jacobs Lola



Oh I'm drooling...

I own Marc Jacobs first fragrance Daisy in solid form in one of those delightful limited edition cocktail rings and now look at the gorgeousness that is this perfume bottle? It contains Marc Jacobs' new fragrance Lola, which I've tried a sample of and love, but what I want to know is can I wear that gorgeous blossom on top of the bottle?

Here's what Sephora has to say about Lola:

This warm floral bouquet conveys the free spirit of today's sexy, modern girl - she is playful, cool, and flirtatious. The long-lasting, day-and-night scent opens with pink peppercorn, pear, and ruby red grapefruit. Blooming midnotes of rose, fuschia peony, and geranium make a feminine statement. Layers of vanilla, warm tonka bean, and creamy musk create a sensous drydown.

This is the type of lively feminine fragrance that nearly anyone can pull off. Sultry, citrusy and feminine but without being in your face.

LUSTLUSTLUSTLUSTLUST...

Lusting.

C.

2 comments:

  1. I think they've brought out a ring u can wear (if you dare!) containing solid perfume. Will u get it? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! I have the Daisy cocktail ring which I occasionally wear (it's big!) but I haven't seen the Lola ring...I'm intrigued. I'd definitely wear the lid as a brooch though.

    C.

    ReplyDelete